Last updated: December 22, 2023
By browsing our website or using our systems or services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this policy and consent to your personal data and information being processed in accordance with it, where applicable.
The Policy aims to inform users of the reasons and how NEUF architect (e)s or any person acting on its behalf will collect and use their personal information. It is intended to be in clear language in order to ensure informed consent from users.
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” means any information about an identifiable or identifiable individual.
• Personal information collected
NEUF architect (e)s may collect personal information in various forms, but will only do so by lawful means and only for the necessary purposes disclosed to you, as described in this Policy, or when permitted or required by law .
architect (e)s take place . This is why we must first inform you of the nature of the personal information we use:
- Name and contact details . First and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other similar data used to communicate with you.
- Credentials. Passwords and other similar security information used to identify you and access your account on our various digital platforms.
- Customer Support. We use the data to diagnose and resolve problems with products and/or services, restore access to your personal account, provide other support and assistance services.
- Surveys and promotional communications. We use the data we collect to provide surveys and promotional communications. You can purchase email subscriptions, respond to surveys and choose whether or not to receive promotional communications from NEUF architect (e)s via email, postal mail and telephone.
- Payment data. Data necessary for processing payroll and payments from our suppliers;
- Other data . Other data provided when you use our website, including data from Google Analytics.
• Sharing of personal information
We undertake not to share your personal information with companies, organizations or people outside of NEUF architect (e)s with the exception of our suppliers and authorized partners who need to have access to the information for the purposes accounting and tax.
NEUF architect (e)s undertakes not to sell or rent your personal information to a third party.
• Retention of personal information
NEUF architect (e)s keeps the data collected for different periods of time, depending on their nature and their usefulness in offering our products and services. During the retention period, NEUF architect (e)s takes physical and technical measures to ensure the security of data containing personal information.
The primary locations where personal information is stored are the cities in which NEUF architect (e)s has offices or facilities.
• Your rights
The “Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information” ( https://www.legisquebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/document/lc/A-2.1 ) grants you the following rights :
• Respect for the confidentiality of your personal information;
• Correction of your personal information;
• Request to erase your personal information;
• Revoke your consent;
If you wish to exercise your rights, please contact the Privacy Officer as stipulated in the following section.
• Communication with the Privary Officer
You can send any comments about the confidentiality policy in writing, either by post or by email ( email@example.com ), to the person responsible for access to information:
Att: Customer service
630 Boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest